torek, 25. februar 2014

TMI tag - Tjaša

Hello lovelies :)
Today we have for you another tag, this time it is a too much information tag witch means we will answer 50 questions about ourself. Our answers will be in different colurs Tjaša and Ajda. And here we go :)


1: What are you wearing?
A big (XXXL) Batman hoodie and black jeans.
Also a big (XXXL) burgundy color hoodie, black leggings, and fluffy pink and white socks.

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes, and I still am ;)
Still am.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
No.
At the time it happed yes, but it made me stronger.

4: How tall are you? 
Around 165cm
177cm

5: How much do you weigh? 
Last time I checked it was 75kg, but that was a long time ago, I guess I am still around that number.
I will be short here: too much! :(

6: Any tattoos? 
Two. An owl on my leg and a quote from Bhagavad Gita with a lotus flower on my upper back. Both are black and white. I got the quote 2 and a half years ago and the owl a year ago. I am also getting another tattoo after I graduate (hopefully in a year and a half) and it will probably be my final tattoo.


Still waiting for my first, when it's the right time of the year for getting tattoos I never have money to do it :( Hopefully in a year...


7: Any piercings?
I have one in each ear. I am not really fond of any body piercings (belly, brow, nose...). I guess I am more of a tattoo person.
Left ear 3, right 3 and a helix, nose and belly piercing.

8: OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favourite fictional couple)? 
Do Penny and Leonard from Big Bang Theory count? I do not really think about that kind of stuff :P
Starbuck and Appolo in Battlestar galactica?

9: Favourite show? 
The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs and House.
Battlestar gallactica, Call the midwife and Grey's anatomy

10: Favourite bands? 
Green Day, Guns'n'Roses (the old ones, not the new ones), AC/DC, Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Ramones, The Clash, Sex Pistols... and many many more...
AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns'n'roses, Deep Purple, Plavi Orkestar, Bijelo Dugme..and so on...
11: Something you miss? 
Spending time with my friends from high school.
My grandad :(

12: Favourite song? 
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Thunderstruck or Shoot to trill both by AC/DC and November rain by Guns'n'roses

13: How old are you?
21 :)
21, soon to be 22 :D
14: Zodiac sign? 
A very bitchy Virgo
I guess we are both bitchy but im a Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
A good sence of humor, sarcasm is always a plus, realistic, romantic, knows a lot about different stuff (preferably science, computers, gaming, ...), has a hobby and is passionate about things, gentelman, knows how to cook and is not afraid of any chores around the house and ofcourse the most important thing is honesty. Preferably bigger than me and not overly muscular (veins on the arms are a big plus... but not overly veiny arms). The first things I notice are the eyes and smile.

Yes, I am very picky... :P (and I already have a boyfriend that matches this description, so girls, you CAN be picky :P)

I am not looking for anything, I already have what I want :) And I am glad that we both like same things :D

16: Favourite Quote? 
I can do everything, except give up.
If life throws sh!t at you, cover it in glitter...There's no problem in life that glitter can't fix! ;)

17: Favourite actor? 
Johnny Deep and Robert Downey Jr. for days baby ;) 
Jamie Bamber and also Robert Downey Jr. arrrr

18: Favourite color? 
Purple and green.
Black, pink, torquise, purple.

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud. 
Loud ofcourse

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
In my inner happy place.
I push my sadnes deep inside where I can't find it again...just like Unikitty from Lego Movie

21: How long does it take you to shower?
5 - 30 min. It takes longer if I need to wash my hair.
 Shower 15 minutes, bath hour and half :$

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
5 min - 1h. It really depends on how much time I have.
 15 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
In my ice hockey days once or twice. Nothing serious really ;)
Nope

24: Turn on?
 Smile, niceness.
Brown eyes, longer hair

25: Turn off? 
Greedines, narcissism.
Mean personality


26: The reason I joined Youtube? 

I did not join youtube, nor do I plan to.
 I did it so I can subsribe to other people, but I want to start doing nail tutorials someday...


27: Fears?
Small spiders (I am ok with big ones), wasps, bees amd any kinds of other insects.
Spiders in any shape and size...

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
The scene in Lord Of The Rings (the tird movie), where everybody bows down to the Hobbits... So touching 
Last episode of Battlestar galactica, I was crying like a baby.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Today.
Yesterday.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? 
No special meaning behind it.
None

32: The book you're currently reading?
Jonathan Stroud - The Golem's Eye (Bartimeus thrilogy)
Emma McLaughin  & Nicola Kraus - The nanny diaries

33: Last show you watched? 
The Big Bang Theory.
Star gate

34: Last person you talked to? 
My boyfriend :)
My mum

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Ajda :) Need I say more :)
Aljaž my boyfriend :)

36: Favourite food? 
Vegetable lasagne
Mexican and chinese

37: Place you want to visit? 
Iceland or any of the Scandinavian countries, also Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
US, UK, Ireland, Finland



38: Last place you were?
Mali Hrib in Slovenia :P
Besides my home town...em... I was in Ljubljana for valentines day.


39: Do you have a crush? 

No.
Nope.


40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Today.
5 minutes ago.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
Yesterday. It was not a direct insult, but it was stil an insult.
Few days ago.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Sour sweets or chocholate. 
Any haribo candies and any Milka chocolate 

43: What instruments do you play? 
I played french horn, guitar and bass guitar.
I played piano

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
My ring. It is my oldest companion :)
Gold heart neckless and matching ring, I am not wearing them anymore, but they means a lot to me.

45: Last sport you played? 
Ice Hockey.
Does karting count?

46: Last song you sang? 
21 Guns by Green Day
Moneytalks by AC/DC

47: Favourite chat up line? 
Are you an angel? Because you look like you fell down the sky and broke your nose :P No, seriously, I think all the lines are cheesy.
I can't remember any of them at the moment :$

48: Have you ever used it? 
No, I do not use chat up lines.
Never

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Today
Yesterday

50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Anybody who wants to ansiwer those questions is more than welcome to do this tag ;)
As she (Tjaša) said :)

Well, This was quite a long one :) I hope you enjoyed reading it :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša & Ajda


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar