sreda, 26. februar 2014

REVIEW: MUA BB Cream - Tjaša


Hello lovelies :)
Today I have for you another review, this time a BB cream by Make Up Academy (MUA). I was searching the webs for a review but did not find many, so I decided to write it myself :) I hope you will all enjoy this post.

Firstly, I have this product since mid January and I used it nearly every day since than. I was not sure If I liked it or not, so I postponed the review untill now...
I got across this BB cream as I was looking for a nice face product for me to use during summer (all the foundations or bb creams I have are quite thick and not really suitable for summer). I like MUA products so ofcourse I bought it. I got mine on Licila.si (they are out of stock for now and do not know when or if they will get any more of this product), you can also find it in muastore

This is what they write on their site about this BB cream:
'Inspired by Asian Beauty Balms, our brand new MUA BB Foundation is a full coverage foundation containing a multi-functional formula that conceals, brightens and evens out skin tone for a perfect complexion, it's great range of shades will adapt to suit all skin tones. Apply with a big dense brush and buff into the skin for the perfect flawless finish.
Easily the hottest and best product in your handbag - it's the perfect size too! It comes in 8 shades - all new tones developed for BB foundation. With it's adapting technologies, you're sure to find a tone to suit you.'


It comes in a nice black packaging, witch was also one of the reasons why I bought it. I just love black packaging and this one looks really nice in my oppinion. It contains 30 ml of product witch is quite enough for some time, since I found out that you do not need to pile it on your face to get the desired results (I also would not recommend that since it can get quite cakey if you apply it too much).


The eight shades available are light, light rose, medium, medium rose, medium-dark, caramel, dark and dark rose, (I got mine in medium rose). I do not think I ever saw such a huge shade range for BB creams, so cudos here :)
The consistency is quite thick for a BB cream, in fact, it almost feels like foundation, but it does not feel heavy on the skin. It has a dewy finish  is creamy and surprisingly quite hydrating. The strange thing is that it does not contain any spf, witch is a bummer. This BB cream is suppose to prime the skin, smooth and conceal. It does blend in nicely and it does smooth out the skin, but it does not conceal everything. I still needed some concealer after using it. I had no problem using it with a brush, fingers or a spondge.

All and all it is a nice product for a nice price and I think it is worth checking out.



  

And this is how medium rose looks like on my wrist.


Have you ever tried MUA BB cream? What are your thoughts on it?
I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar