četrtek, 26. februar 2015

REVIEW: Essence I love Trends nail polish (02 i nude it)

Hello lovelies :)
How are you on this fine day? I was on a nail polish shopping spree a little while ago, because my nail polish stash shrinked. I am loving nude colours lately, so I got some new nude nail polishes that came to the drugstore not so long ago. Today I will be talking about the new Essence I love Trends nail polish, I am also planning on reviewing 2 new Catrice luxury nudes colours later :)





The nail polish comes in a round glass bottle with a black lid. There is 8ml/0.27 fl.oz of product in it and it retails for 1,99  in drugstores. The brush is long an flat. The nail polish applies a bit streaky, but I think that this is because of the formula, not the brush.


I nude it is a nice pale beige nude colour. It looks like it has some subtile golden shimmer, but the shimmer is not visible once you put the nail polish on the nails. It is fully opaque in 2 coats and lasts 2 days on my nails if I am very carefull. It usually lasts only a day though, it starts wearing of my tips at the end of the day and it sometimes chips. I do not mind this, since I usually wear different nail polish every day, but for somebody that likes to wear their nail polish longer it might be a deal breaker. The formula is quite thick and it applies a bit streaky. Even application is a bit harder to achieve, but the brush definetly helps because of it's nice shape. It is definetly better than their usual colour&go nail polish brushes, because it is not as wide.



2 coats, no top coat

2 coats and a coat of top coat

All in all I like this nail polish. It is a bit harder to work with and it does not have the best lasting power, but I personally do not mind that too much. I think it comes down to a personal preference whether or not you will like this nail polish.

Did you try any of the new Essence nail polishes?
Have a nice day :)
Thank you for reading :)
Tjaša :)

3 komentarji:

  1. Izgleda super za vsak dan in ne preveč vpadljivo :) Čeprav na meni na žalost svetli laki ne izgledajo preveč dobro :(

    http://invisibly-perfect.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši