sobota, 7. februar 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge - Glitter Hearts

Hello lovelies :)
It is time to do the third challenge in the Valentine's Day challenge (made by  Theodora and Kaki) :) This time I decided to do a make up look using the MUA Undress Me Too palette and my favourite eyeliner at the moment  Catrice Liquid Liner in 010 Dating Joe Black.



Products used:
*Jordana 12hr made to last eyeshadow pencil (04 continuous almond)
*MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow palette (Naked, Devotion, Fiery, Obsessed)
*Catrice Liquid Liner ( 010 Dating Joe Black)
*Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara
*Essence colour flash volume mascara (#2)


I used Jordana 12hr made to last eyeshadow pencil (04 continuous almond) as a primer all over my lid and applied Naked on my brow bone. I used Fiery in the crease and Obsessed in the outer V. I also used a mix of Fiery and Obsessed on my lower lash line. I patted Devotion all over my lid and then applied the Catrice Liquid Liner ( 010 Dating Joe Black) to do a line with the heart at the end of the flick. I finished the look with Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara on the upper lashes, Essence colour flash volume mascara (#2) on the lower lashes and Jordana 12hr made to last eyeshadow pencil (04 continuous almond) on my waterline.


What do you think?
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :) 
Tjaša :)



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar