sobota, 14. februar 2015

2015 Valentine's day challenge - Love and Kisses

 Hello lovelies :)
It is time to do the last theme in the Valentine's Day challenge (made by  Theodora and Kaki) called Love and Kisses :) The challenge was over soo fast, don't you think? I really enjoyed doing the challenge and looking at all the creations that other people did. Soo many beautifull things were made for this challenge :D Well here is the last creation from me. I did a nail art using red and nude colours with some gold. Not really something usual from me, since I usually do not wear red on my nails, but it seemed appropriate, since it is Valentine's day today and it is al about red and hearts :)




Products used:
*Essence studio nails 24/7 nail base
*Essence I <3 Trends - 02 i nude it
*Catrice - C05 Ruling Red (Lala Berlin LE)
*Essence colour&go - 156 me & my lover
*Essence metal glam gold topper - 01 steel-ing the scene



 I used Essence studio nails 24/7 nail base on my bare nails and then applied Essence I <3 Trends - 02 i nude it on my ring and middle fingers and Essence colour&go - 156 me & my lover on my pinky and index fingers (both 2 coats). After that I used Catrice - C05 Ruling Red and the Love Letters stamping plate from essence to stamp the hearth motive on my ring finger and topped my index and pinky fingers with a coat of Essence metal glam gold topper - 01 steel-ing the scene.

I wish you all a happy Valentine's day aldough I personally do not celebrate it. In my oppinion every day you are with your loved one should be a Valentine's day :)
Have a nice day ;)
Thank you for reading :)
Tjaša :D

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar