sobota, 24. januar 2015

Products I Plan To Repurchase

Hello lovelies :)
I have quite a big collection (well it is big for me at least) and trhere are definetly some items in it that I really like an will repurchase once I finish them, aldough I am not even close on finishing some of them :) 


CATRICE LIQUID LINER (010 DATING JOE BLACK)
I was not big on liquid liners for quite some time, aldough I used to love them  back in the day. Now this Catrice liner is a holy grail in my make up rutine. Every time I have some time to do a line I grab this bad boy. It is really easy to apply, opaque and it dries matt. 


CATRICE ALL MATT PLUS SHINE CONTROL MAKE UP (010 LIGHT BEIGE)
This is one of the best foundations I found in the drugstore, that work for me. It suits me really good, especially in the winter. I will probably use it up soon and I might not rebuy it right away, since I have some foundations for summer, but I will definetly buy it before winter starts again


ESSENCE ALL ABOUT MATT FIXING COMPACT POWDER
While this powder can be a bit too mattifying for some it is perfect for me, since I have and oil spill for the face. I already repurchased it and I will definetly do it again, once I run out of it. Aldough I have quite a lot of face powders already, so maybe I should finish some of those first, before I decide to buy a new one.


CATRICE LIPSTICK (050 MAUVE YOUR LIPS)
I am loving this lipstick soo much!! I already used up quite abig chunk of it and it is always by my side eather in my purse or pocket. I do not think I can live without it once I run out of it :)


ESSENCE LONGLASTING LIPSTICK (07 NATURAL BEAUTY)
The same as with the Catrice lipstick, I love this one. It is pretty much a colour that suits every occasion and make up. Have a neutral make up and you do not know what to wear? Natural beauty. Have a bold eye make up but want some colour on your lips as well? Natural beauty :) I opt for this lipstick whenever I do not know what else to wear on my lips.


WET'N'WILD LIPSTICK (SUGAR PLUM FAIRY)
I love this shade. Do not get me wrong, I love all of my plum lipsticks, but this one has a special spot in my heart, since I can wear it without fearing it smearing all over my face or fading unevenly. It is perfect when you want a dark lip but do not have the time to reapply it every 5 seconds. 


TERRA NATURI ROUGE PUDER (04 ROYAL APRICOT)
This is my favourite blush since I got it. I love it's colour, the way it applies, smells and looks on the skin. It is a blush that I use mostly every day.


NYX BUTTER GLOSSES
Not only will I rebuy them, I am also planning to get more colours in the future, once I finish up some of my other glosses.


CATRICE VELVET FINISH CONCEALER (010VELVET IVORY)
This is one of the best concealers I have right now and it really works with my under eye area. I like the formula, pigmentation, how it sets and how it looks troughout the day.


ESSENCE LIPLINER (13 TRANSLUCENT)
I do not use this as a lipliner but rather as a lip primer before I apply lipstick and it does make quite a difference, especially when applying matte lipsticks, that tend to be a bit more dry. It is soft and provides a bit more slip on the lips, which is not ideal for more creamy lipsticks but does wonders for applying matt lipsticks.


JORDANA 12HR MADE TO LAST EYESHADOW PENCIL (04 CONTINUOUS ALMOND)
I use this procust exclusively as an eye primer. It is really opaque, blends nicely and sets quickly into a matte base, that is perfect for applying eyeshadows on. It does last longer on my lids than the Essence primer, so I especially like to use it when I know that my make up needs to last troughout the day.

What are some of your products that you really like and will likely repurchase in the future?
Have a nice day :)
Thank you for reading :)
Tjaša :)

4 komentarji:

  1. Mauve your lips in Natural beauty sta tudi moji dve najljubši nude šminki <3 Pa nisem vedela, da ma Essence "brezbarveno" črtalo za ustnice, kul :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res sta kul šminki :) enkrat prejšnje leto je ven prišel, je kar fin, če imaš rada bolj kremna črtala.

      Izbriši
  2. Catrice in Essence šminki tudi jaz nameravam kupit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pomoje ti ne bo žal če boš :) jaz ju stalno nosim, super sta za vsak dan ne glede na to kam greš :)

      Izbriši