sobota, 10. januar 2015

I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag

Hello lovelies :)
I did not do a tag in a while, since I do not really like to do them, but this one seemed interesting and it is drugstore make up related, so I decided to share it with you :)



1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
For me definetly Catrice. I feel like they have the best quality for the money and there are more hits than misses in their collection :) The only thing that I do not like is that they change a quarter of their stash once or twice a year. They do bring some new and good products in, but they also discontinuoue some products that are really good. Also I love their nail polishes (the colour range and formula), but I do not like the brush. I hope one day they will change their nail polish brushes.





2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
Foundation that I mostly love is All Matt Plus by Catrice, especially in the winter months, since the lightest shade (010 Light Beige) really suits me. For my under eye concealer I use Catrice Velvet Finish Concealer with Hyaluron (010 Velvet Ivory) and for my blemishes I use Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 Ivory., that I mix a bit with the foundation, because Camouflage Cream on it's self is a bit too creamy for my liking. I set everything with Essence All About Matt! translucend fixing compact powder. For my cheeks I like Terra Naturi blushes or Catrice definer blushes and for my lips I like to use Essence longlasting lipsticks or Catrice lipsticks.




3. Least favorite product?
Right now Catrice Prime and Fine Healthy Look Primer and Catrice Fixing Brow Wax. These are not bad products by aany means, but they just do not work for me and I do not get the results I want when using them. I will use them up eventually, but I will definetly not rebuy them.




4. What is the best makeup bargain?
I would say that the Essence I <3 Extreme crazy volume mascara is the best bargain, since it is a really good mascara for a really low price.



5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
Terra Naturi blushes and mono eyeshadows (Matt and metallic). I think the brand as a whole gets a bit overlooked, because some of their products are really bad, but there are a few gems in their collection.


6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte. I personally do not own any, but from the swatches and what I read on the trusty interwebs I am sure they are not worth the price tag. I think that you can get similar products for a lot less money. 


7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
I do not have any to be honest, but I know that a lot of Wet'n'Wild eyeshadow palettes have Mac dupes in them.


8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
I do not really have those type of products, because I do not usually buy into the hype. The only time I bought something because of the hype was NYX Butter Glosses and those definetly deserve the hype. Other than that I try to look at all the products objectively, keeping in mind that products that work for others almost never work for me :P


I would really like to see everybody who wants to do this tag. If you do be sure to let me know, since I would like to read it :)

Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)



2 komentarja: