petek, 16. januar 2015

Perfect Palette Tag

Hello lovelies :)
How are you all today?
I decided to do another tag, since this one is palette related and as you know I really like eyeshadow palettes. I would really like to hear your ansiwers to the questions in this tag, so if you decide to do this tag feel free to leave the link in the comments for me to read it :)





1. Best Packaging
Sleek wins by a long shot. Sugarpill packaging is cute, but Sleek palettes are really sturdy and easy to store, as well as travel with.




2. Best Color Payoff
Sugarpill. Their darker eyeshadows are so pigmented that they stain my fingers when I swatch them :P







3. Most Versatile
MUA Smokin Palette. I can do many natural looks with it as wel as some colorfull and neutral smokey looks. I really like the colour selection and qualitay of this palette.




4. Best for Traveling
I personally like Wet'n'Wild Walking On Eggshells, since it has a nice and simple selection of three colours and I can create a nice look with it on a whim




5. Biggest Regret
Some of the eyeshadow palettes from MUA: Glitter Ball, Heaven and Earth, Dusk til Dawn & Starry night. The colours are pretty, but all of the shades are glittery and they are prone to overblending.



6. Best Color Names
Sugarpill. I think they have some really nice names like Love +, Buttercupcake, Flamepoint or Poison Plum (and many more), I also like the names from Too Faced palettes, but I do not own any of them.





7. Least Used
MUA Undress me. I bought this eyeshadow palette, since I really liked the colours and I thought I will get quite a lot use out of it, but now I have many neutral eyeshadow palettes and this one is kinda forgotten in my collection.



8. Most Used, Most Loved, Desert Island
Most used: MUA Undress Me Too. I used it religiously when I first got it, it has the biggest dents in the eyeshadows and I recently picked it up again, because one of the goals I set for myself is to use up at least one eyeshadow palette.
Most Loved:  Sleek Au Naturel eyeshadow palette. It has the best array of neutral colours for me and I really like to use it and create looks with it.
Desert island: I will go again with Sleek Au Naturel eyeshadow palette, because it has a mirror, is sturdy and I could create many looks with it (not that I would need it on a desert island).

That are my palette picks for this tag, what are yours?
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar