torek, 20. januar 2015

Favourite lipstick + lipgloss combination

Hello lovelies :)
I personally prefer matt lips, as oppose to glossy lips, since I think matt lipstick usualy lasts longer on my lips. But I did discover some pretty lipstick and gloss combinations while I was experimenting with some of my lipsticks.



CATRICE 050 MAUVE YOUR LIPS + CATRICE BEAUTIFYING LIP SMOOTHER 010 SWEET CARAMEL



Mauve Your Lips is my new favourite nude. I never thought I would like these kind of colours, but I really do. It is beautifull on it's own, but I like to add a bit of Sweet Caramel, because I do feel that this colour looks better on me when it is a bit glossy. 



WET'N'WILD JUST PEACHY + CATRICE BEAUTIFYING LIP SMOOTHER 020 APRICOT CREAM


I like Just Pecahy quite a lot, but I do not like how it looks on my lips when it is fully opaque (it looks too strong on me), so I like to apply it and then blot it and buff it into my lips a bit more using my finger. This makes the colour buch softer and better looking on me. I like to top it of with Apricot Cream, for some added glossines, especialy when my lips are a bit chaped, because Just Peachy emphasizes dry parts a lot.



ESSENCE 07 NATURAL BEAUTY + CATRICE BEAUTIFYING LIP SMOOTHER 030 CAKE POP


This is the combination I have been using quite a lot on an everyday basis. I like Natural Beauty on it's own, but adding a hint of Pop Cake just makes it a bit more glossy and pink. I am personally not a fan of pink lips but this colour combination is too beautiful for me to pass.



CATRICE 250 MATT ABOUT PINK + NYX BUTTER GLOSS CHERRYCHEESE CAKE


Matt about pink looks like an orange shade, when you look at it in the bullet, but it goes on my lips a bit more pink. Since I did not really like that I tried to mix the colour with the NYX butter glos in Cherrycheese Cake, which is a really opaque orange gloss. I really like the colour combination and the gloss also makes the lipstick more comfortable on the lips, since it does not have the best matt formula.



CATRICE 090 IMCORALLY PINK + NYX BUTTER GLOSS STRAWBERRY PARFAIT 


ImCorally Pink is quite a strong shade on it's own, but adding just a  hint of Strawberry Parfait makes it even more 'in your face'. Strawberry Parfait is not as pigmented as I would like on it's own (it is still pigmented for a gloss), but it makes a bit differenc when layered ower this lipstick. It is more of a summer combination, but I really like it :)

Those are my favourite lipstick + gloss combinations :) Do you have any that you like?
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar