sreda, 21. maj 2014

REVIEW: Terra Naturi Blush 04- royal apricot

Hello lovelies :)
I am quite short on blushes. I have one blush, which is pink. One day I was just kinda snooping around my local drugstore and I found this beauty. I knew I need to have it, aldough I was a bit sceptical about it's quality. I tried it as soon as I came home and I became hooked (I am wearing it for 2 weeks straight...)



Royal apricot is a very nice pinky peach colour (more of a peach than pink). The product comes in a small, sturdy brown plastic packaging with a transparent lid. The packaging is quite sturdy and because this blush is quite small it is perfect for carrying around. I do not know how many grams of product there is, because it is not written anywhere on the packaging.

At first it goes on the skin quite sheer, but the colour is buildable. It is not patchy and it lasted on me more than 5 hours without reapplying. It is a very nice shade that would, in my oppinion, suit every skin tone. 




I am very happy with this purchase and I will definetly check out other colours :)
What do you think about Terra Naturi make up or skin care? Is it a yay or a nay?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar