petek, 13. junij 2014

REVIEW: Green Line Clear Active 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion

Hello lovelies :) 
This time I am reviewing something different. This is my first face clensing product review and I decided to write it because it is quite different from what I usually use to remove my makeup. I hope you will all enjoy reading this post :)



This product comes in a nice, big white tube that contains 150ml of product. On the back of the tube it states that the product is supposed to remove eye and face make up, cleanse the skin and tone it.
This cleansinh emulsion is very easy to use, I just squeezed it out of the tube and massaged it all over my face until I felt like it removed all my make up and after that I washed my face with water. Another way is just to remove the emulsion with a cotton pad. It removed everything nicely, from foundation to mascara I had no problem. For me it is perfect to use around the delicate eye area, because it does not require any pulling of the skin, but it stings very badly if it comes into the eye.


If only removed with a cotton pad it leaves a nice light creamy filter on the face. Since my skin is very oily, I do not like that, but it might be good for somebody with very dry skin. The emulsion did not break me out or disrupt my skin in any other way.


POSITIVES:
*removes all make up
*easy to use
*quick removal
*not agressive 

NEGATIVES:
*stings if it comes in contact with eyes

What do you use to remove your make up? Any recommendations for an extremly oily skin?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša



2 komentarja:

  1. sliši se fajn, samo tale 'kremast' film, ki ga pusti, mi je odbijajoči (mam tudi masten tip kože). Sem uporabljala en odstranjevalec od Garniera na isti princip, pa mi ni bil preveč všeč, ker je pustil isti film+sem uporabnica leč in mi je dražil le-te.
    Jaz sem zadnjo leto bolj privržnica micelarnih vodic. Najboljša mi je Garnierjeva, res je super za mastno kožo. Mam že pripravljen review na blogu, samo še poslikat moram. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kremast film je tudi mene odbil, ampak se ga da odstraniti če si obraz umiješ z vodo, drugače pa nimam pripomb.
    Poznam te probleme z lečami, sama sem jih nosila kar nekaj časa, ampak sem morala prenehati, ker so mi preveč dražile oči, tudi če sem jih nosila samo urico ali dve sem imela potem še dva dni probleme z očmi, da sploh ne govorim kako je če ti kaj pade v oko :/
    Tudi jaz sem začela uporabljati micelarno ta mesec, moja je od Afrodite, pa sem zaenkrat kar zadovoljna z njo, Garnierjevo pa vse hvalijo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši