ponedeljek, 24. avgust 2015

My Wet'n'Wild stash

Hello lovelies :D
This blog is usually revolving around a few brands like Catrice, Essence, Sleek,... But honestly I have some make up from other brands that I like but don't talk about that much. Why? Well because my make up stash is too big for me to manage xD I always have these products at the back of my mind but usually my hand fails to grab them when I am searching for make up to put on my face. I decided to show them some love today in this post :D




I think we all heard about Wet'n'Wild products at some point or another, as it is a really well known make up company all around the globe. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about Wet'n'Wild  is generally good eyeshadow and matte lipstick quality (with a few exceptions), pigmentation and flimsy cheap feeling packaging. I would personally enjoy a good quality product over a nice packaging any day, so that is not a big setback for me. As long as the packaging holds together and is doing what is supposed to do (which is protect the product in it), I have no problem with the way packaging looks or feels.



The first thing that I got from Wet'n'Wild was a wonderfull purple 8 pan palette called Petal Pusher (review here). I fell in love with colours in this palette immediately and it is still my favourite Wet'n'Wild palette, although I can not deny that some of the colours lack the desired intensity and opaqness. A palette that has some qualitty all accross the eyeshadow is the Blue Had Me At Hello (review here) that is full of blue tones with a fun silver and two blacks thrown into the mix. The only thing that boders me here is the darker blue crease shade (in the left column), which is essentialy black with blue glitter. It transfers to my lids like a black eyeshadow, so there are essentially three black eyeshadows in this palette, which is 2 to many.



Walking on Eggshells (review here) is in my oppinion a must have little palette for everybody. It is such a nice naturall palette with colours that would suit everybody. If only they would come out with a matte version, for all us matte eyeshadow lovers out there. It is a lovely little palette that is perfect for traveling and creating quick looks when you just do not have a lot of time to do your eyeshadow. Another 3 pan palette I have from Wet'n'Wild is Cool as a Cucumber (review here). I fell in love with the shade range, since I am a big sucker for green and purple eyeshadows. Sadly the eyeshadows are not as pigmented as I would like, they need quite a bit of packing on to be completely opaque. The sheernes is the only reason I do not use this palette as much as I would like.



Coloricon blusher in Berry Shimmer (review here) is the type of shade that I love to wear during autunm and winter, so I did not use it lately, but it looks really lovely on the cheens and I think that the formula is really good for such a cheep product.



Mega last matte lipsticks are one of my favourite lipstick formulas. They are packed with pigment and really opaque on the lips. Applying them is a bit tricky, especially Sugar Plum Fairy, since they are a bit drying. I found that using a lip brush is almost essential, since you do not get an even lip line otherwise. Other than that they are really longlasting. And I mean realllllllllllly! I ate with these lipsticks and they just stick to the lips no matter what. They are also not extremly drying, but are on the dry side- Just peachy, Sugar plum fairy, Coral-ine (review here) are just a few of the shades I got so far, but there is a massive range of colours and I will definetly pick up more shades in the future. Sugar Plum Fairy is just a perfect dark plum for winter and Coral-ine and Just peachy are nice vivid summery shades.

Those are all of the products that I have from Wet'n'Wild so far, but I do plan to get some more in the future. While not every product is perfect I would say they hawe some really solid drugstore products and a nice eyeshadow formula.
Do you have any Wet'n'Wild products? Do you plan on getting any?
Thank you for reading :D
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)

11 komentarjev:

  1. Če se pravilno spomnem mislim, da bi mogla imet eno nekje:), ampak vseeno mi je ful lepih barv, ta z rozkasto-vijola odtenki, neko manijo imam tadnje čase na te barve:) klje se jih pa najbolj spalča naročit:)**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lepa paletka je samo kaksne sencke so malce trmaste. Jaz imam sicer ze celo zivljenje manijo na vijola. Jih ni nikoli prevec. Jaz sicer narocam wet n wild preko destination pretty. Ima kar dobro izbiro barv (sploh smink) in se nekaj drugih firm :D

      Izbriši
  2. Nimam še nobenega izdelka od Wetnwild, nekako me nikoli niso pritegnili, ampak tale petal pusher paletka zgleda zelo mikavna :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pakiranje je malce odbijajoce ker res izgleda cheap (in tudi je) imajo pa par kvalitetnik stvari. Pri petal pusher paletki je nekaj barv malce manj kvalitetnih ampak se da z njimi delati, pa se lepi odtenki so :D

      Izbriši
  3. Ta veliki dve paletki sta obe to die for. ^-^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Senčke so hude, imam tudi jaz paletko "comfort zone" :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Comfort zone je na moji wishlisti ze nekaj casa. Izgleda precudovito:D

      Izbriši
  5. Njihove paletke s tremi senčili so mi zelo všeč :) bi bil že čas, da si kakšno kupim :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni so ful fine, sam je fajn da prej kake ocene in swatche pogledaš, ker niso vse najbolj kvalitetne.

      Izbriši
  6. Skrbnik spletnega dnevnika je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši