četrtek, 3. julij 2014

Summer wishlist

Hello lovelies :)
Summer is here and I made a new wishlist. That does not mean I forgot abut all the products from the spring wishlist, I am adding them to the party :P Just 10 products are there, but believe me, I found many beautifull things while browsing trough the old webs.


1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette

Packaging is big and looks like chocolate, eye shadows smell like chocolate and the colour selection is awesome. Do I need to say more... :P



2. Kat Von D Chrysalis Eyeshadow palette


I really like all of the Kat Von Deyeshadow palettes, but in my oppinion this one is the prettiest, especially blue and purple shades. I also like that highlight colours are bigger, since I usually use them faster than other colours.


3. Too Faced Melted lipsticks



These look really interesting to me, I just think the concept is very nice. These are also very pigmented and come in beautifull shades. These two are my favourite of the bunch. Oh who am I kidding, I want them all :P


4: OCC Matte Lip Tar


I have heard soo many good things about these that I need to try them out, especially that Grandma shade. These come in many colours and finishes, I just chose matte because I like matte lipstick the most.

5. Kat Von D Painted Love lipstick


Can we please take a moment and admire that packaging! Gah, Kat always has the best packaging and the shades of these lipsticks are to die for. I especially love the three in the bottom row.


6. Kat Von D Everlasting blush



I just can not have enough of Kat Von D stuff, I like the whole line because of the packaging and all the different shades. These two blush shades look very natural and I would definetly wear them every day if I got them.


7: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush


Moooooore blushes! There is never enough :) Amazonian clay blushes from tarte are on my wish list since forever. Everything about these is awesome, colours, packaging, formula,...


8. Too Faced Sweethearts Blush


These look lovely, I just wish Peach Beach would look more peachy and less gold. Something About Berry is just stunning :)


9. Real Techniques Brushes


I want to try out these brushes since forever, but whenever I want te get them I decide against it and do not buy them. I am getting on my own nerves because of that :P I am currently looking for a nice dense face brush to apply mineral foundation with and I heard that Expert Face brush Is awesome for that. Do you have any other recommendations?



10. Zoya nail polish


These nail polishes just look divine, don't they? :) I liked almost all the colours on their web site, but these 1 are my all time favourite for now, especially Dillon and Zuzu.


Any of these products cought you attention? Do you already own any of these?
Hope you enjoyed this post :) What do you have on your wishlist?
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)

3 komentarji:

  1. Tale two faced chocolate bar palete in real techniques brushes so tudi na mojem wishlistu ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sicer nič od tega ne potrebujem ampak mi je večino stvari všeč. RT čopiči so super zaradi različnih oblik, ki jih pri nekaterih znamkah ne najdeš :) Jaz sem jih na srečo ujela na feelunique.com, ko so bili za polovico znižani.
    Drugače pa ko vidim glih, da maš željo sprobat kaj od Kat von D, je baje njen eyeliner ful fajni :)
    Tile too faced blusherji pa so pri Revolution Makeup čist podobni prišli ven :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @barbaragrum95: chocolate bar je pomoje na wishlisti vsake ki je še nima, če ne zaradi drugega pa zaradi tega ker diši po čokoladi :P

    @simona: Saj tudi jaz ne rabim vseh teh stvari, ampak so mi pa všeč. Razen čopiči, bi mi prav prišel kakšen dodaten čopič za obraz :)
    Za liner od Kat sem slišala, pa me ne mika, ker ne uporabljam veliko linerjev ampak raje uporabljam senčke, morda pa si nekoč premislim in bi takrat na moji wishlisti :)
    Videla sem da so naredili čisto podobne blushe (tudi dve paletki, ki sta podobni too faced chocolate bar) ampak zaenkrat še nisem opazila nobenih ocen in ker je celotna MR linija zame hit & miss bi rada prebrala čim več ocen preden se odločim ali bi jih ali jih ne bi imela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši