sobota, 26. april 2014

REVIEW: Everyday Minerals tinted lip butter (Caring Honey)

Hello lovelies :)
Today I have for you another review of an Everyday Minerals product :) I really did not know what to expect from this product before I got it, as I read some mixed reviews. Some like it, others do not. I myself like it quite a lot. 



I got my tinted butter in the shade Caring Honey, which is a very nice nude brown colour. It comes in a thin white tube and contains 2,6g / 0.09 oz. of product.
For me this product is a middle ground between a lipstick and a lipbalm. It is very nurishing, it glides on the lips nicely and stays there for longer than a balm. It is also nicely pigmented, but not as much as a lipstick. My lips always felt nicely mosturized and soft after I used it and it comes in a big variety of colourrs to suit every taste :)

You can see all the different colours on the Everyday Minerals site here.
Slovenian readers can see all the colours that are available to us on licila.si here .


Caring Honey Tinted Lip Butter ingredients:

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, euphorbia cerifera 

(candelilla) wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, butyrospermum parkii 
(shea) butter, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, passiflora incarnata 
(passionfruit) seed oil, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, astrocaryum murumuru 
seed butter, aroma (flavor)*, sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, tocopherol, 
rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract. may contain (+/-): mica, titanium 
dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet 
(CI 77742). *natural flavor.



Ingridients do vary between different shades


And here is how Caring Honey looks on my hand. It looks a lot more pigmented and brown than it is, once you put in on your lips.

The smell is really something special. I can not put my finger on it, but it is a pleasant smell and it disappears once you put the product on your lips.


And here is how it looks on my lips :)

This product found a permanent spot in my bag, because it is really easy to use and really nurishing. I have no problems with my lips since I got it :) There is however one downside to it, it is very very soft. Mine broke in the first five minutes :P I did manadge to repair it, but I am kinda curious how it will perform once it is really hot.

Did you try EDM tinted lip butters? What are your go to lip products when you are having a lip emergency?
I hope you all enjoyed this post.
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar