sreda, 16. april 2014

Nails of the Day - Pink stripes

Hello lovelies :)
How ya doin'? :) I have only one more exam untill the end of the month so I finally had some time to do some nail art. This nail art was my boyfriends idea. He picked the polishes for me and he googled the picture :) This is the manicure he chose:

*not my picture*

you can find it here, alongside with many more beautifull manicures: click


And this is how I recreated this manni :) Sadly I am out of black polish. If I had black polish I would probably use it instead ob dark purple.


Polishes used:
* Essence studio nails hardening nail base
*Essence colour & go 184 prom-berry
*Beauty UK glam nails  65.- lollipop
*Essence studio nails better than gel nails top sealer



I like this mani very much and will probably do it again in the future, when I get my hands on a new black and white polishes :) 
What  do you think about this mani?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar