sreda, 12. marec 2014

REVIEW: Catrice Luxury Laquers

Hello lovelies :)
Today I have for you a review of some new limited edition Catrice polishes called Luxury Laquers. They como in three different forms, holographic, sand effect and glitter, all in multiple colours. I bought one of each in purple... because there is never enough purple :)
So here are some swatches and my oppinion :)


Plum Me Up Scotty (Holomania)

Plum me up Scotty is a beautiful purple holographic polish with a seriously awesome name :) It is opaqe in only one coat, but I used two, because old habits die hard. It lasts on my nails around 2 days before chipping, without any top coat. It is easy to remove and it dries quite fast.

PLUMbeach (sand sation) 

A nice sand effect polish that is more of a pinkish violet. I find it less rough than PLUMdogMillionare from their Crushed Crystals collection. It lasts around 2 - 3 days before it chipps, without top coat and is harder to remove. I needed 2 coats for full opacity (it also states soo on the bottle).


The Big Bling Theory (million brilliance) 

This polish was the biggest disappointment of the three. It contains bigger and smaller round purple glitters in a transparent base. It did not cover my nails completly even after 2 coats. I think it is better to use it as a layering polish than on its own. It lasted on me for 3 days without chipping. It is the hardest to remove of the three.



All three polishes contain 10 ml of product and are in a standard Catrice packaging with a black lid.
They all have a big brush, that is cut on the edges and the brisles are not all the same lenght. It is a shame, because with the right brush these polishes could be even more awesome.

All and all they are quite nice, especially the holographic polishes. There are really some pretty colours and the formula is quite nice, I just wish they would start to make better brushes.

Did you get any of these new polishes? Yay or nay for you?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar