torek, 18. marec 2014

Face of the Day #3 - Feelin' Like a Greenager

Hello lovelies :)
Today I felt like playing with my eyeshadows. I rarely wear green on my lids, aldough it is my favourite colour, and yesterday was St. Patrick's day, so I decided to do a green look for you :) I hope you will all enjoy this post ;)



EYES:
*Chaos, Glory, Mythical (MUA Smokin Palette)
*MUA Smokin Eye Pencil - Black Smoke (from MUA Smokin Palette)
*Oriflame volume mascara
* green eyeshadows from 88 standard matte eyeshadow palette (bh cosmetics)
*Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow primer

FACE:
*Essence Stay all day concealer - 10 natural-beige
*Catrice all matt plus - 030 warm beige
*Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder


BROWS:
*Catrice Eyebrow Filler
* Catrice absolute eye colour - 080 Go, Charlie Brown!

LIPS:

*Essence longlasting lipstick - 09 wear berries!


*Essence all about matt! fixing loose powder


First I applied  the Essence eyeshadow primer and filed in my brows with Catrice bbsolute eye colour in Go, Charlie Brown. Aftetr that I lined my upper and lower lash line with MUA Smokin Eye Pencil. 



After lining I smudged the liner with the brush and applied my crease colour. I mixed a few different green colours from the 88 Standard Matte Eyeshadow Palette and applied it with a fluffy brush in my crease, after that I blended it with a clean fluffy brush.



I applied Chaos all ower my lid. Since I was not completly satisfyed with the crease colour I used some deeper green shades from the 88 palette and Mythical from MUA Smokin Palette to deepen the crease. I also applied Chaos on my lower lash line. I used Glory to blend around all the shadows, after that I highlighted my brow bone with the same colour. I used MUA Smokin Eye Pencil  for lining my waterline and coated my lashes in 2 coats of Oriflame volume mascara.



For my lips I used Essence longlasting lipstick in 09 wear berries and Essence all about matt! powder to matify the lipstick.

And this is the finished look :)





Please tell me what you think about this look :) Would you wear it? I like it very much, but it is a bit to dark for a day make up for me, I see myself wearing this more in the evenings and at night.

Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)






2 komentarja:

  1. Jaz obožujem zeleno na očeh, tako da mi je všeč. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala :) Meni je look postal tako všeč da ga nosim že tri dni zapored :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši