nedelja, 21. december 2014

EOTD: Soft & lilac

Hello lovelies :)
I have a new eotd to share with you today :) It is a very soft look with a bold cat eye, something I like to wear for every day. Here is how I did it and what I used :)

PRODUCTS USED:
*Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow primer
*Catrice eyeshadow C01 Chilly White (Lala Berlin LE)
*Wet'n'Wild Petal pusher palette eyelid colour
*Sleek au naturel palette Nugat and toast
*Catrice waterproof gel eyeliner 010 Black Jack with Jack Black
*Catrice Lash extension volume mascara


First I used Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow primer to prime my eyelids and applied Catrice eyeshadow C01 Chilly White all over my lid, stopping at the crease.


I applied Nugat in the crease and Toast on the browbone, both eyeshadows are from the Sleek Au Naturel palette.


I applied  the darker brownish purple eyelid colour from the Wet'n'Wild Petal Pusher palette on the outer corner and the outer half of my lower lash line.


I finished the look with the Catrice waterproof gel eyeliner and Catrice Lash extension volume mascara on my lower and upper lashes.

And that would be all for today :) I really like the look, but I would probably change the line, making it not so bold.

What do you think?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar