ponedeljek, 15. december 2014

EOTD: Blue Had Me At Hello

Hello lovelies :)
I do not wear blue eyeshadow very much, but I fell in love with this look. I used only Blue had me at hello by Wet'n'Wild palette, which I got from the Destination Pretty online store.



PRODUCTS USED:*Wet'n'Wild Blue had me at hello eyeshadow palette
*Catrice Lashes to kill volume mascara
*Essence I <3 stage mascara
*Catrice liquid liner (010 Dating Joe Black)



I used the light blue eyelid colour all over my lid and blended it into my crease.


After I was happy with the intensity of the eyelid colour I used the light blue browbone colour to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and blend out the edge of the blue eyelid colour.


I used the dark blue crease colour and applied it on the outer third of my upper lid, 


I applied the same dark blue colour on the outer third of my lower lash line and the light blue colour on the inner two thirds of the lower lash line.


I finished my make up with a Catrice Lashes to kill volume mascara and Catrice liquid liner.

What do you think about this look?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)


1 komentar: