četrtek, 3. december 2015

Blogmas Day 3: Brownie in a mug



Hi lovelies!

If you know me, you know I love sweets. In the winter time, sometimes the craving for cake or something is really strong. And since I don't always have time to bake I usually make a brownie in a mug.
I want to share this recipe with you, but you probably know it already. Still, I'm a nice person and I like to share ;)

Ingredients:
2 tbsp of melted butter
1-2 tbsp of water
2-4 tbsp of sugar (depends on how sweet you want it)
3-4 tbsp of cocoa powder
3-4 tbsp of flour

First, you want to melt your butter. I just put it in a mug and melt it in a microwave. Then you add water and all the dry ingredients and mix it well. 

After that you can add some Nutella, peanut butter (I usually do that), cinnamon, almond flakes, nuts,...

Put it in a microwave for 1-2 minutes depends on your microwave settings.

And voila the brownie is ready!

You can add some cream on top, but I like to put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on right away so it melts.

Yum! 

Let me know if you'll try to make this and how did you like it!

I hope you are having a cozy evening!

Ajda*

1 komentar: