nedelja, 5. julij 2015

Colorful sunset make up

Hello lovelies :)
Summer is in full swing here in Slovenia and with it the hot and burning sun. I do not really like summer to be honest, I am more of a winter type, but I think nobody can deny the beauty of summer sunsets above the sea. This look, I created recently, Is fully inspired by the summer sun and summer in general. I created the look using only the Sleek i-Divine Sunset eyeshadow palette, which is in my oppinion the perfect summer palette.

  

Products used:
EYES:
Jordana 12 hr made to last eyeshadow pencil (04 continuous almond)
Sleek i-divine Sunset palette (Shades 4, 5, 6 and 9)
Catrice gel eye liner (010 Black Jack With Jack Black)
Essence I <3 Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
SKIN:
Catrice Prime and Fine Healthy Look Primer
Bencos Natural Mineral Powder (Light Sand)
Essence Soo Glow! Cream To Powder Highlighter (10 look on the bright side)
Sleek Blush By 3 Pumpkin - P Pie
Catrice Nude Illusion make up (010 nude ivory)
Sleek Hide It Concealer (shade 01)
Catrice Colour Correcting Powder (010 delicate blossom)
Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder (01)
Sleek Face Form Fair Contour and Highlighter
Catrice Velvet finish powder (020 Natural Velvet)
EYEBROWS:
alverde augenbrauengel
catrice eye brow stylist (030 brow-n-eyed peas)
LIPS:
Essence Longlasting Lipstick - 01 Coral Calling


 


 


  

I love to wear more colourfull make up on my eyes in summer. How about you?
Thank you for reading ;D
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :D


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar