četrtek, 11. september 2014

NOTD: Dark grape

Hello lovelies :)
I have been into all different colours lately, from dark to pitch black. The beautifull nail polish I am showing off today is my recent purchase. It is a really nice dark purple with some purple micro sparkle in it. I think it is a really nice colour for those days when I want to go dark, but no completly black :) The colour is from Catrice and is called 59 First Class Up-Grape.





That would be all for today. Sadly I have much studying to do because I still have some exams which means I do not have much time to write reviews (I have sooooooooooo many products to write about), but I will try to do a review once a week. I still want to post at least three posts a week, so if you have something you would like me to write about just say it and I will try to do it :)

Have a nice day :)
Tjaša

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar