sobota, 8. februar 2014

REVIEW: Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control


Hello lovelies :)
Today I have for you another review. This time I am reviewing a foundation that was recommended to me by Ajda. Hope you will enjoy the post :)




This foundation is supposed to be good for oily skin, since it claims that it is mattifying, longlasting and oil free. I must say it is quite mattifying, aldough I can still see a hint of shine when I apply the foundation, it still gives me a nice natural glow (this might be because my skin is naturally very very oily). It is really longlasting and has a nice medium to full covaridge, depending on how much you put on your face. It is buildable, however it can look cakey if you apply it too much. It also does not feel heavy on my skin, probably because it does not contain oil. 

It comes in a nice glass packaging with a black lid and a pump. (as you can see in the pictures, it can get messy quite quickly... I would like to say it is not my fault that the pump is all messy, but it probably is...)





It is quite thick so it might not be ideal for summer, but it is nice to wear in the winter. I got mine in shade 030 Warm Beige and it is quite dark, so I might buy a lighter shade for winter months, aldough i can still make this shade work.

I think this foundation is worth trying. It is quite cheap (under 7e) and some say it is almost the same as Revlon Colorstay (I do not own Revlon Colorstay so I do not know if this is true or not). The only downside I see is a limited shade selection.

Did you try this foundation? What do you think?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša

   



2 komentarja: