sobota, 27. september 2014

My fall lipstick picks

Hello lovelies :)
Do you like fall? I do, it is one of my favourite seasons alongside with spring. This year I decided to honour this season with some berry godeness on my lips :) I have been eyeing some of those colours for quite some time and I finally became confident enough to wear them in public (and nobody gave a crap really, so I do not know why I was soo afraid to wear them). Today I decided to share with you some of my fall lipstick picks :) Hope you enjoy :D







Just peachy is not really a fall shade, but I like it nontheless. For me it is a perfect nude, since it has a nice peachy undertone. I am not really a fan of those pinky and brown nudes, aldough I own some. This lipstick quickly became one of my favourite everyday lipsticks :)


Red is a classic lip colour and aldough I own quite a few red lipsticks, I do not like any of them as much as I like this shade. I rarely wear red, but if I do I always gravitate towards this colour, I love the shade and the formula of it that much :)


I think this is a really nice shade for somebody that wants to try out berry shades, but does not want to go all out with the darker colours. It goes along nicely with many eyeshadow combinations, from bold to natural, since it is not too overpowering.


I got this shade in Cosmopolitan some time ago and I do not think it is available anymore in the Catrice lipstick line. At first I did not think I would like it, since it has shimmer in it, but the shimmer does not transfer to the lips. The shade did warm up on me after I wore it a couple of times.


The first time I saw Wet'n'Wild lipsticks I fell in love with this shade. It does look quite dark and intimidating in the tube, but it can be nicely sheered out. I also like how it fades out evenly troughout the day. 

At first I wanted to share only these 5 lipsticks with you, but since I got two more berry lipsticks and Play the Plum is not available anymore (as far as I know), I decided to share two more lipsticks with you :)


Berry Bradshaw is a nice warm berry shade. It looks quite glossy on my lips. I do like this shade, but I am not as madly in love with it as my other berry shades.


I clearly need no more berry shades, but I had to get this one (It is alk Taya's fault!!!!). I did not plan to buy any more stuff this month, but this lipstick was the reason I went to the drugstore once more :P I did not wear it much yet, but so far I do not regret my decision :)

Well that would be my picks for this fall and probably also winter. What are your favourite shades to wear in fall?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post ;)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)



2 komentarja:

  1. Krasne! :) Sploh Play the Plum mi je takoj padla v oči. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala :) Play the plum je res nekaj posebnega, čeprav pa ni moja najljubša

    OdgovoriIzbriši