nedelja, 16. marec 2014

Weekly Adventures of a Physics Student - Hair care and short nails

Hello lovelies :) 
It is Sunday, whitch means a new weekly adventures post :) I had quite a nice week and I am happy to share it with you in this post  :) 
let us begin

Weekly Hair Care

I started to incorporate some olive oil in my hair care rutine, just because I felt like my hair got a bit drier in the last month. I use it just on the tips of my hair and leave it on for half an hour to an hour before I wash my hair. I also got dandruff again. I had major problems with dandruff in elementary school and no shampoo could help me at that time. Then I discovered a simple remedy that helped me ever since. Yoghurt. I put it on the roots of my hair and let it work its magic for an hour, after that I wash my hair as normal. I recommend that you try it out if you have problems with dandruff. Just a warning though, it can be a bit messy after an hour.



Weekly Skin Care

My skin started to break out again and I do not really know why. It is probably just a seasonal thing but I do not like it very much. I decided to include some home made masks and scrubs, because they always seem to work when I have bad skin. For a scrub I use a bit of lemon juice and sugar. I scrub once to twice a week max and sometimes I skip it, depending on my skin. When I scrub I usualy use a face cream mixed with a bit of honey. Honey is in my oppinion perfect for any skin type. It really helped with minimizing oilyness and redness of my skin. I hope my skin will get better soon.


Weekly Highlights


A good friend of mine had her birthday some time ago, We finally met up this week so I gave her a present. I got the bracelet and the scarf from licila.si and I already forgot where I bought the mug :P I am actually thinking about buying one for myself because they are really pretty, but I usualy loose my bracelets so I do not wear them.



 Nails of the Week

This week I used  The Boy Next Door, Prom Berry and The Black Dress and White Tie special topper. I love these three polishes :) Sadly my nails are short again :( They keep breaking no matter what I do...


Gaming of the Week



Remember when I said I want to 100% complete South Park: The Stick of Truth. I almost did it today, but than I realized I forgot a chipocomon and I could not get it, because you can get it only at a certan stage in the game, whitch is bull crap if you ask me. So two hours of work were for nothing. I will complete it, but I am just not in the mood. Also Dark Souls 2 came out on March 11, so I decided to give it a shot... and died imediatley... it is soooooooooooo hard. My boyfriend is quite good at this game, but I just suck.

I hope you enjoyed your week at least as much as I did :)
Hawe a nice day ;)
Tjaša

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar