Hello lovelies :)
Today I have for you another face of the day post :) I decided it was time for me to play with some pigments. I got these a month ago and forgot about them untill now. Please disregard my bushy brows, I plan on doing a "How I pluck my brows" post so I am growing them out :)
Have a nice time reading ;)
* Essence colour arts eye base
* Essence pigments - 05 star dust (Eyelid)
*Essence pigments - 14 strawberry smoothie (under eye)
* Essence pigments – 03 box of chocolate (cease)
*Essence I <3 extreme volume mascara
* Catrice SUN Glow matt bronzing powder – 030 medium bronze
* Alverde Mineral Powder – 01 Porcelain
* Catrice All Matt plus – 030 Warm Beige
I packed on star dust on my eyelid, using the eye base. It made the pigment look really intense, but I think I owerdid it a bit, because The shadow later became a bit crusty and chuncky.
After that I used box of chocolate without the base to define the crease. I lined my lower lash line with strawberry smoothie mixed with the eye base. These pigments make quite a good liner if you mix them. I am pleased with these products, but sadly these are not the colours I would usually wear.
Did you try out Essence pigments? Do you like them?
Have a nice day ;)