torek, 11. marec 2014

Face of the Day #2 - Playing with pigments

Hello lovelies :)
Today I have for you another face of the day post :) I decided it was time for me to play with some pigments. I got these a month ago and forgot about them untill now. Please disregard my bushy brows, I plan on doing a "How I pluck my brows" post so I am growing them out :)

Have a nice time reading ;)





EYES:
        * Essence colour arts eye base
      * Essence pigments - 05 star dust (Eyelid)
         *Essence pigments - 14 strawberry smoothie (under eye)
       * Essence pigments – 03 box of chocolate (cease)
       *Essence I <3 extreme volume mascara


FACE:
* Catrice SUN Glow matt bronzing powder – 030 medium bronze
* Alverde Mineral Powder – 01 Porcelain
* Catrice All Matt plus – 030 Warm Beige



I packed on star dust on my eyelid, using the eye base. It made the pigment look really intense, but I think I owerdid it a bit, because The shadow later became a bit crusty and chuncky. 
After that I used box of chocolate without the base to define the crease. I lined my lower lash line with strawberry smoothie mixed with the eye base. These pigments make quite a good liner if you mix them. I am pleased with these products, but sadly these are not the colours I would usually wear.



Did you try out Essence pigments? Do you like them?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša

2 komentarja:

  1. Res ti zelo pristoji tale look. :)
    Imam nekaj Essence pigmentov in sem zelo zadovoljna z njimi. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši