petek, 13. februar 2015

REVIEW: Wet'n'Wild Mega Last Matte lipsticks

Hello lovelies :)
I got these lipsticks quite some time ago and I finally had time to write a review. I must say I did not expect much, aldough many people like these lipsticks, because of the price and the fact that they are matt. I personally love matt lipsticks above everything else, but I think that it is hard to find a nice formula, when it comes to matt lipsticks.



The lipsticks come in a plastic black packaging with a transparent lid. The packaging is a bit flimsy and feels cheap, but the lid closes nicely and soo far the packaging is doing it's job, which is to protect the product. I used to have these lipsticks with me in my pocket or purse all the time and the lid did not open or crack, so I am happy with that. I got three colours, but there are many more beautifull colours that suit many skin tones :)



JUST PEACHY


Just Peachy is a pale peachy shade, I can not really decide if this shade is cool toned or warm toned. I feel like it is a bit on the cooler side. It does have a nice staying power for a nearly nude lipstick. I like to apply it straight form the bullet and then I soften the lipstick with my fingers, because I feel it looks nicer on me that way. It does emphasize dry parts, but it does not have the most drying formula out of the three lipsticks.




SUGAR PLUM FAIRY


This is such a beautifull purply plum shade. I fell in love with it the minute I applied it. It does require a bit more work, because it is a bit dry. I apply it from the bullet and then use a lip brush to correct the lip line. This lipstick lasts trough drinks and most meals. It does transfer but it does not fade for a long time, and when it does it fades in a nice soft purple pinkish colour. This is a must have for anybody who likes dark lipsticks.




CORAL-INE


I wished for this colour to be more orange. Instead it is an orange red colour. It is still beautifull though :) I find that this lipstick does not emphasize dry lips as much as other two shades do. It does last around 4 - 5 hours and fades into a nice reddish stain. 







All in all I really like these lipsticks. Aldough they are a bit dry they last for a long time once they are on the lips, but they might not be comfortable for somebody who has dry lips. I usually apply the Essence translucent lip pencil as a base, to help lipstick slip on the lips better. You can get these colours and many more on Destination Pretty for 2,97 .

Did you try any of the Wet'n'Wild Mega Last Matte lipsticks?
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar