ponedeljek, 9. februar 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge - Red Passion

 Hello lovelies :)
It is time to do the fourth challenge in the Valentine's Day challenge (made by  Theodora and Kaki). This time it is all about red :) I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone and used a red eyeshadow to create a make up look for this challenge :) I really like how the look turned out. I never thought I would like red eyeshadow but I fell in love with it and I will definetly use it again in the future.




Products used:
*Jordana 12hr made to last eyeshadow pencil (04 continuous almond)
*Catrice Absolute Matt eyeshadow palette
*Sugarpill Burning Heart Eyeshadow Palette (Love+, Buttercupcake)
*Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara
*Essence Longlasting Eye pencil (01 Black Fever)


I used the first (white) eyeshadow from the Catrice Absolute Matt eyeshadow palette on my browbone as a highlight and blended the third (cool medium brown) colour from the palette into my crease. After that I applied Love + all over my lid and blended it a bit into the crease. I applied Buttercupcake in my inner corners as a highlight and used the sixth (blackened brown) colour from the Catrice Absolute Matt eyeshadow palette to define the outer V. I blended a bit of Love+ along my lower lash line and pushed a bit of the blackened brown colour as close to my lower lash line as possible. I finished the look with Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara on my upper and lower lashes and tightlined with Essence Longlasting Eye pencil (01 Black Fever).

What do you think? Did you every try red eyeshadow?
Thank you for reading :) 
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar