sreda, 11. februar 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge - Roses

Hello lovelies :)
It is time to do the fifth challenge in the Valentine's Day challenge (made by  Theodora and Kaki) :) I can not believe the challenge is almost over :) just one more challenge to go! But before that, here is the look I created, inspired by roses. I wanted to do something light and pink and incorporate a bit of green. Here is what I did and what I used.




Products used:
*Catrice Eyeshadow Pen (C01 Black's Pearl, Le Grand Bleu LE)
*Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow ( 010 Vanilaty Fair,020 Pink-Up Girls, 030 Jump Up And Brown...)
*Essence Longlasting Eye pencil (010 Black Fever)
*Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara
*Sleek Matte i-Divine palette vol.2 (Fern)


I used Catrice Eyeshadow Pen (C01 Black's Pearl) as a primer all over my lid and applied Vanilaty Fair on my browbone for a highlight. I used Pink-Up Girls on my lid and applied Jump Up And Brown... in my crease and a bit in the outer V. I used Fern on the outer half of my upper lash line and smudged it a bit to create a light smokey line. I finished the look by tightlining the upper waterline and the outer half of my lower waterline with Essence Longlasting Eye pencil (010 Black Fever) and Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara on my upper and lower lashes.


And that would be it :) What do you think?
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar