četrtek, 14. avgust 2014

REVIEW: Wet'n'Wild Cool As A Cucumber palette

Hello lovelies :)
I got this palette at the same time as my Petal Pusher palette by Wet'n'Wild but I forgot to talk about it before. Does it ever happen to you that you use one product constantly but forget to review it aldough you plan to :P that happens to me all the time :D Well the review is finally here :)


This palette comes in a slim plastic packaging with a transparent lid so you can see all the colours that are in there. Packaging is thin, but feels a bit cheap and weak, aldough it did survive some traveling. there are three eyeshadows in this palette and it comes with a spondge tip applicator and a little sintetic brush. I do not like to use those but they might come in handy if you need to retuch your make up on the go :)

At the back of the palette are some instructions on how to use different colours (aldough you can use them however you want) and a list of ingredients, both in english and french.


Now to the actuall shadows. I am a green and purple addict, so you can only imagine how much I love this colour scheme :) Colours go together really nicely. I miss a real brow bone shade (not a fan of light green shimmery brow bone), but overall I like the colours. Browbone and eyelid colours are nicely pigmented and both shimmery, crease colour (purple) requires a bit more work to be opaque, but it is not crappy by any means. All colours blend nicely, without any patchyness, there is a bit of fallout with the eyelid shade, but nothing mayor. None of the shades creased on me, they did fade out a bit after around 6 hours, but were still nicely visible at the end of the day.


All and all I really like this palette, and if these colours do not appeal to you there are many more combinations to choose from on Destination Pretty :). For the price, colour payof and overall quality of these shadows I do not think you can go wrong :)

Do you own any of Colour Icon Trios by Wet'n'Wild? Which one is your favourite?
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša ;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar