petek, 29. avgust 2014

My nail polish collection - other brands

Hello lovelies :)
Today we look at my third and finall part of my nail polish collection. These are just some random nail polishes, that I got and I wear some times, but not a lot.



Frozen Yoghurt
I got this nail polish at the beginning of this year. I liked how it looked on the picture (it looked more blue based than it really is), but it turned out it is not exacly like the picture in the online store. Hovewer I have learned to love this colour over time.

293
This is a very nice grey colour. I do not know why I do not wear it more often, I guess it gets lost around all other coloured nail polishes. I will definetly show it more love in the future :)

Colour Speckled
Another nail polish I like, but do not give a lot of love. It does need a bit more work to get it even, but I do like it a lot.

Absolutely flawless
The colour is not my cup of tea, but it is not that bad eather. The only thing I do not like about this nail polish is the brush, which leaves sreaks on nails. Not flawless at all...

3108
I got this nail polish as a gift on a blogger event and not once did I wear it on my nails. I know nail polish does not smell nicely, but this one is something special. Remember the way those nasty nail polishes smelled back in the day when we were younger. Yep, that is the smell. The colour is nothing speciall eather. There is nothing about this nail polish that would make me put it on my nails.



Lollipop
I do not like to wear pink nail polish, but from time to time I do threat my nails with this colour. It is a pink I need to be in the mood for, but when I am in the mood for it I love it like no other.

Intergalactic
I always use this nail polish when I know I will not have time to change my manicure every other day. No matter what nail polish I use it stays on for a week without chipping If I use two coats of this bad boy to top it off.

Ah yes, here we are at the end of my nail polish collection jurney. I know my nail polish collection is not as big as others, but I am trying to be a good girl and using up some of my old nail polishes before I get some new ones. To be honest, I do not have enough space to introduce new nail polishes into my collection :P

What are your favourite nail polish brand and colour?
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar