Hey lovelies :)How long has it been since I posted some make up looks here?
Too long, I say! :) Well here is one I did recently, just the eyes, because I was testing out a new skin product and it broke me out badly :/ Hopefully I will be able to post more make up looks like this, since I am wearing make up almost every day, but because I do my make up at around 5:30 am there is never good enough lighting to picture it. Ok, I stalled it long enough :) here is the look.
* Bamm!, Pow! Dragon Fly, Cricket & Sugarlite (Sleek i-Divine ultra mattes V1 Brights palette)
*Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow primer
*Essence I <3 Extreme mascara
* Catrice Eyeliner pen - C01 Entering Atlantis
* Fantasy & Mythical (MUA Smokin Palette)
*Catrice Lash//Brow Designer
1. Primed my lids with Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow primer and defined the crease with Dragon Fly and Cricket.
2. Used Bamm! all over the lid and Pow! dusted Pow! lightly under my browbone.
3. Made a thick line with a flick with Catrice Eyeliner pen.
4. Used Sugarlite under my lover lash line and applied Essence I <3 Volume mascara.
Well it is quite a simple look isn't it? I basically just played with colours when I was coming up with this look, but I like it :)
What do you think? Do you like to wear colorfull make up or more neutral shades? Which colours do you like to combine?
Hope you enjoyed this post :)Have a nice day ;)