sobota, 23. avgust 2014

REVIEW: Everyday Minerals semi matte base - golden light 2W

Hello lovelies :)
Long time no see, who would have thought summer can be so hectic... so much stuff to do, so little time. I actually planed to do some posts in advance but I just did not have time to do it... And when I had a few spare minutes I was too lazy :P oh well, here I am today. I got for you a review of a mineral foundation I was eyeing for quite some time and I finally decided to get it, more acuratelly I got it by accident, because my order was mixed up, but people at licila.si were kind enough to let me keep it :) Here is what I think about it :)


Everyday minerals base comes in a nice plastic packaging with a white lid. Packaging is nice and sturdy and the bottom is transparent, so you can see how much product is left. On the bottom is a sticker with the name of the colour and ingredients. You get 4,8g / 0.17 oz of product which will last you for quite some time.


This mineral base is in a loose powder form, but it is not as messy as I expected. I just put a bit of product in the lid, swirl my brush in it ( I use RT expert face brush) and applied it to the face. It feels like you have nothing on your skin while providing sheer covaridge. It is buildable to medium covaridge but it must be done in thin layers, othervise it can look powdery. It has a matt finish, but it looks natural. Because it has more of a sheer covaridge it might not be ideal for people batteling acne and severe redness, but it does a great job at evening out your skin tone. I usually use it first and than use concealer over some spots or on the areas where I think I need more covaridge. It does require a bit more work than liquid foundation, to apply it, but I think the finish is well worth it.


Foundation lasts nicely all day, It did become a bit oily troughout the day, but it did not budge or slide off my face. It also did not cause any break outs. Also if you apply too much product it is easily fixed, just spray a bit of setting spray all over your face and that takes care of the powdery look, leaving you with a nice natural dewy finish.
I personally think this foundation is really nice for people with oily or normal skin and to wear in summer because it is so light. It comes in many shades and finishes which is a big plus.


All in all if you are looking for a mineral powder foundation go with this one, you can not miss :) and if you are not sure if you would like it or not, or which colour is the best for you, you can find testers. You can find this product on licila.si or on Everyday Minerals online store.

What is your favourite foundation to use during the hot summer months?
Hope you enjoyed reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar