sreda, 6. avgust 2014

40 Beauty Questions TAG


Hey lovelies,
we just love doing tags, they are so fun aren't they? :D 
So we found this one and decide it to do it. 
Purple= Tjaša
Blue= Ajda

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?


At least two times (in the morning and before I go to bed), 
But If I get too oily troughout the day I wash it more that two times.
Most of the days twice, but sometimes i am just too lazy 
in the evening if i come home really late. Then i just use a makeup wipes.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)


Extremly oily with two dry patches that 
do not want to leave my face.
I have really oily skin most of the time.
 But in the winter and fall it gets really really dry.
 

What is your current facial wash?


I use Afrodita cosmetics when it comes to my skin care 
because it works for me best. Currently I am using their 
Young & Pure Purifying Foam.
I am using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit 
daily scrub and washgel.

Do you exfoliate?


I usually do a home made face scrub when I think I need it.
 I just mix lemon juce with shugar and exfoliate
 (I do not recommend this mixture for dry skin,
 lemon might be to agressive). 
It leaves my skin nice and smooth. Lately I have been also thinking about getting a chemical exfoliant from Paula's Choice.
Yep, i exfoliate twice a week with Balea Aloe Vera 
creme scrub. But i use the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit 
daily scrub every morning and it's really gentle.
 
What brand do you use?


For my face only Afrodita cosmetics, because their products 
are the only one that do not break me out (for now). 
Neutrogena, Balea, Garnier, Green Line at the moment.
 
What moisturizer do you use?


In the morning I use Afrodita Oil Control Mattifying Serum, 
it is not a mosturizer but it is hydrating and in the evening 
I use Afrodita Oil Control 24h moisturizing cream.
 All the other mosturizers are too oily for my skin.

I use Green Line HydroMineral moisturizer for mixed and oily skin.
 I really like it :D

Do you have freckles?


I get a few freckles on my nose during the summer months,
 but those are not very visible. I must be one of a
 few people that wants freckles but does not have them :)
I think they look really cute on some people, but i dont have them.
 
Do you use eye cream?


Currently not, but I am thinking about getting one.
In the morning i am using Balea Aqua eye roll-on 
and in the evening Balea Vital+ eye creme :)
 
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?


I had acne since the day I entered puberty. 
I still have some but it is not as bad as it one was.
I had quite bad break outs when i was younger,
 but now i only have hormonal break outs sometimes 
in that part of the month :D
 
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

nope.

No.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?

I switch between foundations acording to weather or activity. 
I currently like Catrice BB foundation 
and Everyday Minerals Semi Matte base. 
In the winter I used Catrice Matt Foundation.

At the moment i am wearing Loreal NuDE Magique BB cream, 
sometimes 
I wear Alverde mineral foundation 
and in the winter
 I love to wear Revlon PhotoReady.
 I am also using Maxfactor Pan Stick 
all year around when 
I want really good coverage.

How about concealer?

Since the day I started using make up 
I used Essence Stay All Day concealer. 
It works for me :)
Essence Stay all day concealer...ALWAYS! 

Do you know your undertone color?

I think my undertone is yellow, 
but I am extremly bad with determening undertone 
colours so I am not 100% sure.
My undertone is definatelly yellow.
 
What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I always liked how they look on other people,
 but I do not use them since
 I always wear glasses 
and there is just no point in
 having long lashes if you wear
 glasses (at least that is what I think).

I really like the effect of fake lashes, but i
 never could put them on properly 
if they are full lenght lashes.
 I love the the individual fake lashes,
 because they look so much more
 natural and are easier to apply.

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, I think everybody knows that. 
I do not change it every 3 months, but I do change it
 when I think something is wrong with it.
Yes, but i change them when they started to 
smell funny or they get really dry.
 
What brand of mascara do you use?

Essence I <3 Extreme volume and
 MUA Extreme Curl mascara
Right now i've been loving Catrice 
Ultimate Lash Multimizer (Ultra black)
 and Essence I <3 Extreme mascara.
 
Sephora or MAC?

None. I do not like Sephora and I do not like MAC.
 I do not understand what all the hype and love with MAC is all about.
Sephora would be amazing, i love theirs value sets, 
but unfortunatelly we don't hvae Sephora in Slovenia. 
The nearest one is in Italy but i've heard it's really small.
And i would love to have Mac store near me,
 because i would love to have few lipsticks and blushes.
 But mostly for their limited collections.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No. There is no MAC store in Slovenia and even if it were, 
as I said I do not like MAC.
Nope.
 
What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

I use Real Tehniques Expert Face Brush or fingers
 for my foundation and
 Bh Cosmetics, Essense and Eco tools brushes 
for eye make up, blush and setting powder.

Brushes and a Baby blender sponge.
 I have a lot of diferent brands, wich you can see
 in my makeup collection post.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

I use Essence I <3 Stage eyeprimer or 
Jordana 12h eyeshadow pencil.
I am using Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix 
original shade of primer.
 
For the face?

I never used a face primer.
Always Garnier Perfect Blur primer.
 
What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I love neutral colours and purples, 
preferably matte shades.
I prefer nude, brown, gold shades, 
but sometimes i love some colour.
 
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I used liquid liners but they irritated my eyes. 
Now I use eyeshadows insted of liners, I have some pencils tho.
Gel pencil on my tightline, and gel liner in 
a pot for my uper lash line or sometimes liquid one (rearlly).
 
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Thankfully that never happened to me,
 but I did poke my eyes with a mascara wand a few times.
Never, but i poke my eye sometimes 
with mascara wand if i snezze haha.
 
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I like the idea and I would definetly use them
 if they were not so messy to work with.
I love the effect that they give but i hate the mess.
 
Do you use mineral makeup?

I use Everyday Minerals base, I think that is only mineral make up 
I have for now.
Yes i am using Alverde mineral foundations and concealers,
 but not everyday.
 
What is your favorite lipstick?

Oh cmon, how can you ask a thing like that, 
you know there is no woman
 on earth that has only one favourite lipstick :P 
I think I will go with Essence
 longlasting lipstick in natural beauty,
 but I love all of my lipstick babies equaly :)
I am really sorry but...I LOVE ALL MY LIPSTICKS.
 I don't have a stone instead of a heart you know?
 I just can't pick one.
 
How about lipgloss?

I am not a lipgloss girl, but I am currently obsessed
 with NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu.
Not a fan of lip glosses, but i sometimes love to use 
Essence Blossoms etc... in Flowerkissed and Laura Paige 
gloss in Pink Sand.
 
What is your favorite blush to use?

Sleek blush by 3 in Lace,
 I especially like the Crochet shade.
Sleek RoseGold and 
 Coral shade from I <3 Makeup Go to the city pallete.
 
Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

I do not like buying make up on Ebay, 
you are never 100% sure what you will get.
Never, and never will.
 
Do you like drugstore makeup?

Ofcourse I do :) Most of my make up is drugstore.
Love it.
 
Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

Nope.

Unfortunatlly we dont have them.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

I did, but I am not good when it comes 
to working with people
 or applying make up on other people.
Yes i did, but just for myself, before 
i discoverd a magic place caled YouTube.
 I don't really liek to work on other people.
 Well i do the nails, but not the face :D
 
Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Only with mascara and sometimes with liner.
Almost everyday with eyeliner :(
 
Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Too much blush.
Shades that don't go with the skintone, frost blushes
 and black draw-on eyebrows...yuck 
 
Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Depending on the occasion and how 
I am feeling at the moment. I use 
neutral colours more than colorfull shades tho.
Same as Tjaša, depends on the occasion and feelings. 
 
Which celebrity always has great make up?

Rihanna.

Katy Perry and Emma Stone - love her red lips.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara.
Same, mascara.
 
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I do it all the time. I am usually too lazy
 to put on make up or I am in a hurry :P
I do it almost every day if i am going to
 the store or just help at my grandmas house.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

I look presentable :P
Nah, avoid contact with me if you see me without makeup xD
 
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Hm, In my oppinion there is a rotten apple in every bunch. 
I did not find a line that would have only good products.
I will stick with Essence for now,
 i have the most products in all categories from them.
 
What do you think of Makeup?

I like it but it does not play a big role in my life. 
It's my sunshine, my only sunshine, it makes me happy....
hahah i can't imagine my life without makeup :)
That's it for today, we think it was a fun tag and hopefully you know now
 some new thing about us. If you do this tag,
 please leave the link in the comments, we would love to read it.
Have a nice sunny evening :)
Ajda & Tjaša 
 

2 komentarja: