sobota, 9. avgust 2014

REVIEW: Makeup Revolution Medium Matte Bronzor

Hello lovelies :)
I hope your summer is as good as it can get, mine is kinda hectic at the moment. I am working everyday and I need to study for a few exams that will probably be around the end of the month... Well between all that and my gaming habit I almost never see the sun so I an quite pale this summer (pale for my standards at least :P). I thought a bronzer might help me with this "problem" so I bought this bad boy some time ago :) and here is what I think about it :)



Makeup Revolution Medium Matte bronzor comes in a round plastic packaging that is quite sturdy. it has a transparent lid with a gold imprint on it. At the back of the packaging there is also a mirror that is a bit covered with a sticker where it states all the ingredients. You get 6,8g of product. When you open the packaging there is also a round flat spondge at the back of it, I took it out, since I do not like using spondges for applying bronzor, but it is nice for touch ups on the go :)


The shade is a medium brown with a bit of an orange undertone, it is not at all as orange as it shows on the pictures, but sadly my phone camera likes to pick up any orange colour and make it more orange that it actually is :/ It is a nice colour for anybody with a warmer skin tone and I think it will work for fair an medium skin tones. It is not insanely pigmented, which is actually good, but it can be build up without any patchyness. It lasts on my super oily skin for around 4 hours and than it starts to fade a bit, but there was still a bit colour visible at the end of the day. 




All in all I really like this product, especially the packaging, which is really convenient if you want to do any touch ups on the go :) Slovenian readers can get this bronzor on licila.si, along with some other shades, International readers can get it in Makeup Revolution store :)

Do you use bronzer? If you do, which one is your favourite?
I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar