torek, 12. avgust 2014

My top 10 Summer nail polishes

Hello lovelies :)
I was going trough my nailpolish collection recently, because I am planning to do a nail polish collection post and I realized there are some polishes I just love to wear in summer time :) Aldough I am wearing a lot of gellack recently (it just makes it easyer for me, because I do not have time to do my nails every other day), those are still my go to polishes for the summer.



Esence - hey, nude!
This is a very nice cream coloured nail polish. I fell in  love with it the first time I saw it and I really like how it looks on my nails, especially if my nails are a bit longer. It is a sand effect polish which I really like, since those tend to be on my nails for longer than normal nail polishes.

Essence - be my lucky star
A very nice silver nailpolish. I especially like to pair it with hey, nude! I just think the combination is super cute :P this is also a sand effect nail polish :)

Essence - that's what I mint
No matter the season, a mint polish is a must for me, I have this one for the longest time and I still love it just as much as on the day that I got it.

Essence - flashy pumpkin
I am very much into orange colours this season and I really like this colour, I just wish it could be a tad bit more neon.


Catrice - Orango Bloom
Is a bit lighter than Flashing Pumpkin and has a sheen to it. I think it is a very gorgeous and opaque colour. Oh and also, Catrice nail polishes just have the best names in my oppinion :P

Catrice - Plum me up Scotty
My first and sadly only holo polish. I wish I could get more :) It is such a beautifull purple colour that shifts into a varaety of colours depending on the light. It just brightens the rainy days. It is also opaque in only one coat.

Catrice - PLUMbeach
A lighter purple sand effect polish. I like this one, because it is a bit smoother than other sand effect polishes, because it has smaller particles in it, but it lasts on my nails for quite a long time.


Essence - the boy next door
I bought this polish some time ago, just because it was on sale (I think this colour is not available anymore) and I was in need of a blue nail polish. I did not wear it for some time, but then my boyfriend saw this colour and liked it instantly :P Since then I like it more also... funny right :P Every time I ask my boyfriend to choose some colours for my manicure he insists I use this colour :P It is a very dark blue that is opaque in one coat.

Catrice - I'm not a Greenager
I got this nailpolish last year when me and my boyfriend went to a Green Day concert :P I just wanted to have some green nails for the concert and I like green in general. It is a very nice green colour, but it stains my nails a bit so using a baase is a must. (sadly I do not think this nailpolish is available anymore)

Catrice - Purple Reign
Last but not least more purple! :) This is one of my latest nail polishes. More on the darker side with little blue sparkle :) pretty pretty :D



Well that are my picks for this summer, aldough I am wearing all kinds of colour, from nude to black, those are my favourites for summer 2014. 
Do you have any nail polishes that you like to wear especially in the summer?
I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša ;)

2 komentarja:

  1. Catrice - I'm not a greenager zgleda superr :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sara: Potem pa kar hitro ker imam občutek da gre ven iz prodaje. Včeraj sem ga videla znižanega v Mullerju :/

    Barbara: Men je svetovna zelena, nisem še nikjer drugje opazila tazga odtenka :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši