sreda, 24. december 2014

EOTD: Christmas dinner with Al Burgundy

Hello lovelies :) 
It is Christmaaaaaaaas!
Me and my boyfriend are going to have a dinner with my family, as we do every year on Christmas Eve and I decided to share the make up I am going to wear today :) I did not know what to wear, the only think I knew is that I would like to wear Al Burgundy, since it is such a beautifull shade. Here is what I came up with :)

PRODUCTS USED:
*Jordana 12hr made to last eyeshadow pencil in 04 continuous almond
*Catrice matt velvet eyeshadows in 01 Vanillaty Fair, 030 Jump Up And Brown and 040 Al Burgundy
*MUA Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette (Devotion and Shy)
*Catrice Lash Extension Volume Mascara
*Catrice Liquid Liner in 010 Dating Joe Black




I used Jordana 12hr made to last eyeshadow pencil in 04 continuous almond as a base for my eyeshadows all ower my eyelid up to the brow and applied Al Burgundy all over my lid.


After that I applied Jump Up and Brown into the crease and blended it out.


I used Vanillaty Fair on my browbone, Shy on the inner corner of my eyes and Devotion on the middle of the lid to add a bit of sparkle.



I finished the look with Catrice Liquid Liner in 010 Dating Joe Black and applied two coats of Catrice Lash Extension Volume Mascara on the upper lashes and a coat on the lower lashes.

What make up will you be wearing today? How will you spend your Christmas eve?
Have a nice day and Merry Christmas :)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar