četrtek, 11. december 2014

EOTD: Trying out a new palette

Hello lovelies :)
Ever since I saw Taya's review of the Mememe palette (click here to read it) I wanted to try out one of their palettes. Since I do not have many green eyeshadows in my collection, I decided to get the palette in a shade Ocean eyes, which is full of greeny bluish colours. I decided to do a look with it to test it out :)




PRODUCTS USED:
*Mememe Ocean eyes quad
*Catrice Lashes to kill volume mascara
*Essence I <3 stage mascara



I used the lightest green shade from the quad all over my lid and blended it into the crease.


I applied the blue green shade (top left corner in the palette) all over my lid and blended it in the light green colour.


I applied the darker blue green colour (top right corner in the quad), on my lower lash line, leaving the inner third of the lash line. I applied the light green colour on the inner third of my lower lash line and blended both volours together.


I finished the look with two coats of Catrice Lashes to kill volume mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

I really like this quad and I really like how this look turned out :) I will definetly review this quad in the future.
Did you try any of the Mememe products? 
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)


4 komentarji: