torek, 7. oktober 2014

REVIEW: NYX blush (Taupe)

Hello lovelies :)
I do not contour much, but if I do I use this little guy. I have heard soo many good things about this blush, soo many people liked it and used it and I decided to get it (because you never know when you need it, right?). Aldough I got it way back at the beginning of August I did not feel comfortable writing a review untill now, since I did not feel like I tested it enough. Well finally I have and here is what I think about it :)



Product comes in a black plastic packaging with a transparent lid. At the back of the packaging is the name of the blush written an the ingredients. On the lid is written NYX Powder Blush in black lettering. You get 4g / 0.14oz. of product.




The shade is cool taupe with grey undertones to it and I think it is especially good to use on a pale skin with neutral or cool undertones. It also works for mediun warm skin tones too. This shade is exclusively for contouring, it is not ment for bronzing or anything else because of its cool undertone. The pigmentation is medium to sheer (depending on your skin tone), but that is a good thing. It can be build up nicely and it does not look patchy on the skin. It was still visible on my face at the end of the day, but it did fade a bit (hovewer it did fade nicely, without any patchyness).



All in all I like this product and I can see why soo many people like it :)

What do you think? Do you contour or not?
I usually do not since I do not think it is neccesarry to have a contoured face when in school or at work.

Hope you enjoyed this post :) 
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :D

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar