nedelja, 5. oktober 2014

NOTD: Green gradient with glitter

Hello lovelies
I have some new NOTD for you today :) Finaly!!! Aldough the nail on my middle finger is stil a bit shorter than my other nails… Well I just could not wait any longer. I decided to create some more gradient nail art, this time using green :) Here is what I used and how I did it :)




Essence (yes we pop) - 02 grab this hype
essence - 179 roller coaster
essence - 183 be my lucky star
essence - 103 space queen

First I applied two coats of grab this hype on my nails. After the nailpolish was fully dried I mixed grab this hype and roller coaster and applied with with a spondge tip aplicator on the nail bed. I used my lucky star on the top of the mixed colour, again applying it with the spondge tip applicator. After everything was nice and dried I topped everything with space queen.


What do you think of this nail art (If you can call it art… haha :P)? Do you like to wear green nail polish?
I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša ;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar