petek, 3. oktober 2014

REVIEW: Essence soo glow highlighter

Hello lovelies :)
How are you all been doing lately? I just started the finall year of college and lost my mojo in the first two days... it will be a long year I tell you... sigh. But that is not what I wanted to talk to you about today :) I decided to share my thoughts on one of the new products in the Essence line called soo glow! highlighter. This is my first experience with a cream to powder formula. Here are my thoughts on it :)





The highlighter comes in a transparent plastic packaging, there is 4g of product. It comes in two shades and the shade that I got is called 10 Look on the bright side. The shade looks very pale, with yellow undertones to it in the pan. It does not look as yellow when applied on the skin and it contains some tiny gold shimmer. It is nicely visible in person, but not overpowering.



The formula is quite interesting. It is a cream, but when you apply it, it turns into a powder finish instantly. It can be applied with a brush or finger. I find it a bit hard to blend out, because it turns to powder as soon as the product touches the skin, but it is not such big of a deal. Highlighter does not apply streaky and it was still visible on me after the whole day, aldough it did loose some of its intensity.


All in all I really like this highlighter and if you are in need of one I recommend it :)

What do you think? Do you use highlighter every day or just on speciall occasions, if at all?
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a nice day :)

2 komentarja: