sobota, 11. oktober 2014

FOTD: Simple fall look

Hello lovelies :)
How are you :) ? I finally decided to do another face of the day :) I love doing these things, but it never looks as good on the pictures as it does in person. I need to take soo many pictures and even than the ones that are good I do not feel like they are good enough. I am not even kidding, I took around a 100 pictures just for this look (I suck at selfies, what can I say...) and only these turned out semi ok :P Well I hope you like it anyway :)





EYES:
*Essence I <3 stage primer
*Wet'n'Wild walking on eggshells
*Essence longlasting eye pencil (01 black fever & 15 bling bling)
*Eessence I <3 extreme crazy volume mascara

SKIN:
*Catrice prime and fine healthy look primer
*Essence stay all day concealer (20 soft beige)
*Catrice camouflage cream (010 ivory)
*Catrice Nude illusion make up (020 rose ivory)
*Catrice colour correcting mattifying powder (010 delicate blossom)
*Catrice illuminating blush (030 Kiss me Ken)

LIPS:
*Essence lipliner (13 transparent)
*Wet'n'Wild - 908C Sugar Plum Fairy

EYEBROWS:
*Catrice - Lash // Brow designer




I used the crease shade from walking on eggshells palette and applied it to the inner third and outer third of my eyelid. 


After that I applied the eyelid shade from the same palette on the middle of the lid. I used the crease colour in the crease and blended it up and out. After that I highlightet my browbone with the browbone shade.


To finish the look I applied mascara to my top lashes, tightlined my upper waterline with Essence longlasting eyepencil in black fever and applied the eyepencil in bling bling on my lower waterline.


And here is my whole face :D



What do you think? Do you like it? Would you wear something like this or is it too much (or too little) to wear everyday?
Hope you enjoyed reading :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar