torek, 14. oktober 2014

Autumn Tag


Hello lovelies :D
Autumn is here and we decided to do the Autumn tag :D We saw this tag on Barbara's blog :)


1. Ok, we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero...?
Sadly we do not have any of these here in Slovenia, if we would I would be probably there every day drinking everything with caramel flavour in it :P
We don't have them here, but it would be anything with caramel, salted caramel, white chocollate...or still good old capucino :)

2. Accessories - what do you opt for scarf, boots or gloves?
Definetly scarf, I love scarves more than anything :D
Scarf always!

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Same as every season, hard rock and punk, aldough I do not limit myself too much when it comes to music... If the song is good, than it is good no matter what genre it is. It just so happens that I like mosty punk and rock.
It's rock no matter what time fo the year it is :D


4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I can not remember the last time I wore perfume (prom maybe?). I am not a big perfume person, so I do not really have a perfume scent for Autumn...
DKNY - Be delicious 

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
Anything vanilla or cinammon scented :D
Same as Tjaša + pumpkin and chocolate scents.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Leaves turning orange, yellow and red. I think nature is really at it's best in this time of the year :)
I love rain and cozzy evenings insideand also the nature is beautifull when it's changing. 

7. Favourite makeup look?
Violet, gold, brown and green eyeshadows paired with plum or nude lipsticks :D 
Brown, gold, green, rosegold shadows, plumy or dark red lips and plumy blush.

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
College hahaha :) no but really, I love college, learning new stuff and seeing all the good friends of mine :D
Yes we are weirdos...i love college to, i love that i have something to do that makes me happy every single morning...it's not hard for me to get up for college. And also i can't wait to start burning candles and bake some goodies and chestnutts :D

Hope you liked this post :) Feel free to do this tag and post the link to it in the comments, we would like to read it :)
Have a nice day ;)
Ajda & Tjaša

2 komentarja:

  1. Super tag, mogoče ga bova še midve spisali! :D
    Ah, sta pridni, lepo je prebrat, da vama je faks všeč! (jaz sem tako komaj čakala, da se ga rešim, da še zdaj zavlačujem … ni logike, vem :P)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Haha joj ne skrbi, pa saj vsi zavlačujemo s faxom zaradi takšnega in drugačnega razloga :P hvala :) upam da ga bosta napisali :) bi rada prebrala

    OdgovoriIzbriši