četrtek, 16. julij 2015

Summer glow make up look

Hello babes :)
I recently heard about a make up technique called strobing. It is basically highlighting your face to the max. I decided to try it out, since I did not feel like contouring or wearing stark make up. Here are some pictures and the list of products I used :)


 Products used:
EYES:
Jordana 12 hr made to last eyeshadow pencil (04 continuous almond)
I <3 Makeup I <3 obsession palette West End Girl (Shades 7,8,9 & 10)
Catrice gel eye liner (010 Black Jack With Jack Black)
Essence I <3 Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
SKIN:
Catrice Prime and Fine Healthy Look Primer
Bencos Natural Mineral Powder (Light Sand)
Essence Soo Glow! Cream To Powder Highlighter (10 look on the bright side)
Sleek make up blush - 846 Mirrored Pink (Aqua Collection)
Catrice Nude Illusion make up (020 rose vanilla)
Kaviar Gauche for Catrice Bluring Powder Pearls - C01 Sweet Secret
Catrce Velvet Finish Concealer - 010 Velvet Ivory
Catrice Camouflage Cream - 010 Ivory
Catrice Prime and Fine mattifying powder - 010 Translucent
EYEBROWS:
alverde augenbrauengel
catrice eye brow stylist (030 brow-n-eyed peas)


               

 I feel like I am really glowy and dewy. While I really like the look it can quickly look too oily during summer and my super oily skin does not help the problem.

What do you think about this look. I quite like it. It is natural and simple :)
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :D


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar