torek, 27. maj 2014

REVIEW: Makeup Revolution Cream Blush

Hello lovelies :)
Ajda already did a review on this product, which you can find here. I got myself two of these gems and decided to share my two cents about them and also show you some swatches.
Please enjoy this post ;)


from left to right: Peach Cream, Caramel Shake


These blushes have a really nice cream texture and can be applied with fingers, a spondge or a brush. I tried applying them with my fingers, and they blended like a dream, I also tried to apply them with a fluffy blush brush and I really liked the result. These blushes go on creamy but their finish is powder. After they set they do not move or smear and are not pachy.


These blushes lasted on me for more than 4 hours (and I have extremly oily skin). They are small and travel friendly, so you can always take it with you and retouch with fingers if needed.



 Slovenian readers can find these blushes on licila.si and international readers can find them on makeup revolution store. This is a product that I highly recommend you check out. I am wery pleased with it.

Do you have these blushes? What is your experience with them?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša

1 komentar: