nedelja, 25. maj 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag


Hello lovelies :)Today we have for you a tag (haven't done one of these in a while :)
Please enjoy reading :)


Who/what encouraged you to start blogging? 

At first I started blogging because I wanted to share my stories and poems with the webs :) I also participated in a writing competition, where I was one of the winners. I got three books as a gift, where all the wining poems and short stories were :) After that I started another blog, where I shared my crochet creations. Sadly nowdays I do not have much time for hand crafting so the blog is kinda lonely right now. This blog started one day out of the blue :) Me and Ajda decided one day that we want to share our humble oppinions with the beauty blogger world amd here we are now :)
First i started my ''random'' blog in the middle of highschool i think it was in 2007 or 2008...i wrote everything that came into my head and i still sometimes read it because now is just funny. Then in 2010 i think, i started a beauty blog, but didn't post that much. And then a little bit before new year 2014 i was having coffee with Tjaša and because we are both beauty addicts we decided to start this blog together! :D

How did you choose what topics to blog about? 
We both love make up so we both thought it would be fitting to write about our passion.
It was the easiest task ever :D We both love makeup and nails so yeah...

What is something most people don’t know about you?  
I am more evil than I look ;P 
I guess the same thing as Tjaša said :D I guess that's why we get a long so well...muahahah :D
What three words describe your style?  
"Put on whatever". I was never good at mixing and matching different styles, to be honest, I am too lazy to think about what looks good with what. I usualy wear some jeans and a shirt. As long as it is cozy, I am happy with it :) 
I don't have a style, i pick the first thing in a closet on a pile of cloths and that's it. I don't have a supermodel figure and i don't really like to show of my body, so it's mostly black and casual cloths.
What do you love to do when you are not blogging?
Reading, watching Game of Thrones and The Big Bang Theory, being lazy, reading other blogs, listening to music, drinking coffee... basicaly enjoying life as much as I can ;) 
I really enjoy driving, watching series (Gray's anatomy, Battlestar galactica, Awkward, Silicon valley,...), geeking, drinking coffee, spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends, doing nails, readying blogs, watching YT and cooking.
I hope you all enjoy reading this tag :) Please fell free to do this tag and post your links in the comments, we would love to read your tags :)
Have a nice day
Tjaša & Ajda

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar