sreda, 7. maj 2014

Face of the Day: Bright blue and purple

Hello lovelies :)
I already posted this look on instagram quite some time ago, but I did not have time to edit the pictures and write a post. I decided to share this look because I just love how bright te blue looks. It is such a pretty combination in my oppinion :)





EYES:
*Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow primer
*Catrice made to stay highlighter pen ( 030 eye need!)
*Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance palette shadows: Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood, Forever in Florence and Meet in Madrid
*MUA eyeshadow palette Dusk til Dawn: torquise blue shade (second row, third from left)
*MUA Smokin Palette: Glory
*MUA Smokin eye pencil (black smoke)
* Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara

FACE:
* Catrice all matt plus ( 010 Light Beige and 030 Warm Beige)
* Essence all about matt fixing loose powder

BROWS:
* Catrice Eyebrow Filler

LIPS:
* Essence longlasting lipstick (09 wear berries)



First I used Essence I <3 Stage primer all over my lid, after that I applied Glory from the MUA Smoked palette under my brow and Honeymoon in Hollywood in my crease. I blended the crease colour with Marry in Monte Carlo.



I used Forever in Florence in the outer third of the crease, to deepen the colour and applied Catrice made to stay highlighter pen on my lid. After thet I applied the light blue colour from the MUA Dusk til Dawn palette all over my lid. I packed it on as much as I could to intensify the colour.



I used the same colour under my lower lash line and applied Meet in Madrid on the inner third of my lover lash line. I tightlined my eyes with MUA Smokin eye pencil and applied mascara.




Hope you liked this look :) What is your favourite colour to wear on your lids? Mine are purple, green and orange.
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar