torek, 25. november 2014

NOTD: Leopard print

Hello lovelies :)
I am currently loving the new nail polishes from Lala Berlin for Catrice LE and I decided to do some nail art with it. I am not completly satisfyed with the result, but we learn every day and not everything can be perfect. This was my first attempt at making leopard print and here is what I used:


*Catrice Colour Brightening Base Coat 01 On Top Of The Alpes
*Catrice C01 Shade of grey
*Catrice C02 Chilly White
*Catrice C05 Ruling Red




I used 2 coats of Colour Brightening Base Coat as my base colour and than layered 1 layer of  C02 Chilly White. After my base colour was dry I used C01 Shade of Grey to outline where the spots will be. After everything was dry I used C05 Ruling Red for to fill spots. 


It looks much easier than it actually is, hopefully I will get better at doing leopard print in the future, since I really like the look.

Did you ever try to do leopard print?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar