torek, 18. november 2014

FOTD: Purple & gold

Hello lovelies :)
When fall and winter come around the corner I tend to gravitate to purple and gold eyeshadows. That makes Sleek i-Divine vintage romance palette one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes to use in fall and winter. I decided to create a look where I use only this palette in conjunction with some other products.

Products used:
*Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base
* Sleek i-Divine vintage romance palette
*Catrice liquid eyeliner in C01 Peacoctail (Feathered Fall LE)
*Catrice Lash Extension volume mascara



First things first I started by priming my eyelids with the Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base. After that I used a fluffy brush to apply Propose in Prague in my crease. With a standard eyeshadow brush I applied Meet in Madrid on the inner two thirds of my lid.


I used A vow in Venice on the outher third of the lid and a bit in the crease. I used a mix of Honeymoon in Hollywood and Bliss in Barcelona to deepen up the look in the outer V.



I finished my look by applying Catrice liquid eyeliner in C01 Peacoctail on my lash line and a coat of Catrice Lash Extension volume mascara to my upper lashes.

And that is it, it is quite a simple look now that I am thinking about it, but I really love it. I usually use a black eyeliner when I am doing looks like this, but I could not resist using Peacoctail this time. It is just the most beautifull eyeliner for brown eyes. I do not like liquid eyeliners but I love this one soo much that I am willing to use it.

What are your favourite colours to wear in fall/winter?
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar