sreda, 10. junij 2015

REVIEW: Sun Dance Lippen Balsam SPF 30


Hello lovelies :D
I buy lip balms quite a lot, but not because I like them soo much... I buy them because I am constantly loosing them everywhere... one day it is in my pocket, the next day I find it under my boyfriends couch (seriously! I have no idea how it got there...). Well I finally found one that I really like, so I can only hope that for the first time in the history I will finish a lip balm before I loose it forever (and find it again when it is already gone bad...)


This lip balm comes in a bright yellow plastic tube with a plastic yellow lid. It has a standard slanted applicator with a hole in the middle where the product comes out. There is 10 ml of product in the tube.
The formula is quite thick but it goes nicely on the lips, soaks into them quickly and it makes them soft and nurished. Aldough the balm looks white it goes completely translucent on the lips (aldough it can appear white if applied too much). Did I mention that it smells like coconut and vanilla? No? Well it does and it is the best smell in the world. It does not taste or smell when on the lips, but it smells really nicely in the tube. It also has SPF 30 which is one of the two reasons (the other one being the smell), that I got it. I used it under some lip products (Essence and Catrice lipsticks and lipliners) and as long as the lip products are not emolient and really hydrating this balm works nicely as a base.




ingredients:
caprylic/capric triglyceride
syntetic beeswax
ricinus communis seed oil
butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate
diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
diethylhexyl butamido triazone
bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2
tocopheryl acetate 
mica
ethylhexyl triazone
bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
aroma
benzyl alcohol
benzyl benzoate
coumarin
hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate
laminaria ochroleuca extract
limonele
simmondsia chinesis seed oil
tocopherol
cl 77891




I think I just found my holy grail lip balm, right before summer :)
Which lip balms do you like the most?
Thank you for reading :D
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)

2 komentarja:

  1. Res luštkan, moram NUJNO kupit :) čeprav imam še 50% bon za Nivea Lip Butterje. Hmmm... pa 15 odprtih labelov ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ojej xD problemi problemi :P eh če jih maš že tolko pol pa še en ne bo škodil xD

      Izbriši